Sample speech from the poetry of Asif Sahib
کلامِ شاعر
Abdul Aziz Asif alias Asif Sahib
Introduction: In my opinion, an artist is considered to be the gambler and interpreter of beauty. Along with this, he awakens awareness and life in our minds and hearts and strengthens the high growing values in life. In this universe where Somewhere beauty is seen. It is a reflection of perfect beauty, eternal beauty or the first beloved. URFI SHERAZI passed away in the world of youth. Let someone learn from him to turn his grief into grief.
In my heart the sorrow of the world becomes the sorrow of the beloved
If the wine is raw, it is made of hardened glass
Asif Sahib has made the grief of mankind his grief in poetry and he has made love of humanity and his grief the subject of his speech. In practical life he is a HAKEEM, teacher and poet.
Sample word
* The heart, not the heart that is not aware of liver pain
There is an eye of stone that is not wet with tears
Victory
They have come at night to worship
As long as they remain in front or the Lord is enchanted
I am a human being, what is the purpose of the world above me?
I have been crying for a long time for the dignity of the land
Asif is that Zag Dasht(زاغِ دشت) head waterfall
I am a bird in the grass, but I cry in the spring

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں
please do not any spam link in the comments box